Friday, January 25, 2008

Holy COWS, I have a blog!


TGIF! What better day to start a blog than a Friday night, after the obligatory pizza & vino. As I am trying to start my very first blog, George has just proclaimed from downstairs "Briggi, we have a clothing situation here". I have been at the computer for less than 15 minutes, and we, in the Kutschma household have a 'clothing situation'. I look downstairs and I see marcella, with her onesie and half of her pajamas, somehow stuck over her head. She is trying to do a somersault while enshrouded in 3 layers of clothing over her cabeza, while George frantically says "I am over my head here !!! Help!!!!" Thankfully Aunt Suzie "Tia" is here to swoop in and save the day. So anyways, the clothing situation has been remedied, and I am able to quickly finish my very first blog. So familia, friends & amigos, here is Brigette's first blog entry. Welcome to our wild world. The title was selected tonight "Babies, Brewers & Bacilio" after much deliberation. Here's the 2-second explanation: Babies (for our darling princesita Marcella&&&& her sibling(s) that are on the way via our pending adoption--through Peru); Brewers (for our beloved boys of spring, summer & FALL---yes, the brewers are headed to post-season, baby! And we are headed to Spring training in a month!); and Bacilio (for my amazing, wonderful, hilarious husband--whose middle name 'bacilio' somehow surived 3 name changes in his immigration from peru to usa--& who, thankfully, changed his allegiance from the cubs to whitesox when we were dating). So, Babies, Brewers & Bacilio--this is my world.....and it is awesome!

7 comments:

SC Bankruptcy Lawyers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SC Bankruptcy Lawyers said...

Joshua wants to marry Marcella!

Let's go ahead and set the date sometime between 2025 and 2030, ok? Who knows?

John, Miriam & Joshua in Fresno, CA

Eagle Eyes said...

LOVE IT! Looking forward to seeing many, many photos from your adventures. Take care, Jennifer

Jeanne said...

Julia is so happy to see her friend Marcella has a blog....she yelled "cella bebe!"

I explained I thought they were too close to the same age for her to label Cella a baby....but, I don't think she got my point.

Excited to be able to see lots of pictures of Marcella....and the Brewers........?

ferdinand said...

Makoto wants to marry Marcella, too!
But I think Makoto is just a toy for Marcella...

Kaz, Ayako and Makoto

PW said...

Grandma loves Marcella. I miss you!

It is very COLD in central Wisconsin. No school today. Yeah!

Nice blog B! Glad to see G is doing his homework. I love the pictures. I know Bev and Charlie checked out your blog, too!

Christina said...

Cool blog b. Love seeing the pics of Marcella and family. The updates are great too. I will be checking in frequently:) Christina